HOW TO APPLY
If you want to enrol in a course you have to:
– Click on the “Courses” page and decide which one you are interested in
– Select date, course, accomodation and number of people
– Complete the application form (link) and send it to our school (by submitting it)
– Pay 380,00 euros in advance (course deposit)
HOW TO PAY
Payment for courses can be made by VISA, PayPal, by bank transfer or in cash.
Deposit can not be paid in cash.
The full amount is divided as follows:
Payment in advance: 380,00 euros (via Internet when you enrol in the course)
Rest of money: on arrival
You must pay your deposit within 5 days of making your booking and the rest of money on arrival.
Cancelling or postponing a course before you start it:
If you want to cancel a course you may cancel it on the following conditions:
– More than 15 working days (Monday–Friday) notice before the course begins: no penalty
– Less than 15 working days notice before the course begins: you must pay 2/3 of the full amount.
Please note: Full refunds are only possible if the course is cancelled more than 15 working days before the beginning of the course.
If you want to postpone a course you may postpone it on the following conditions:
– You must pay the full course by the original starting date of the course booked
– You must take the postponed course within 1 year of the original starting date.
– A postponed booking cannot be postponed again or cancelled.
– If you cancel your booking because of a visa refusal, we will refund any fees that you have paid if you send us a copy of the visa refusal letter . You must do this at least 5 working days before your course is due to start. If you notify us later, we reserve the right to charge you in line with our normal cancellation terms. Please note that it is your responsibility to apply for your visa in good time.
Changing your booking
If you want to change a course you may change it without any penalty. Please avoid changing it within 5 days before the course begins in order to save organisation problems.
Access to and use of this World Wide Website (“Ateneo della Pizza” Website) is provided subject to these terms and conditions. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Any duplication of objects present on the “Ateneo della Pizza” website such as logo, pictures, photos and textual contents are not permitted to be used in other electronic or printed publications, without the author’s agreement.
The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures contained on the “Ateneo della Pizza” website are protected by copyright laws.
You may print them on the “Ateneo della Pizza” website for personal or educational purposes only.
You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media file or paper materials containing information made available for “Ateneo della Pizza” without “Ateneo della Pizza” express written consent.
“Ateneo della Pizza” may start legal actions against people who will violate the above “Terms and Conditions”.
Copyright 15.06.2012, “Ateneo della Pizza”, all rights reserved.